1.    #1  
    Anybody know why this is happening? I send a text message, and it sends it when I want it to. However, days later the same text message is being sent to the same recipient again. I've gotten numerous complaints about that so far.

Just some quick notes:
    1) I just got my 750
    2) The phone was refurb (you think maybe this is why?? I havent had any other problems with the device other than this...)
    3) Updated immediately to WM 6.0[official]. Never used WM5.0 with device.

I don't know if any of this info matters. Any help will be appreciated.
    no. i had problem too. called in there seems to be nothing wrong. it just happens.

mine just went away after some time. now it pretty much doesnt happen anymore.
  3.    #3  
    oh okay. thanks for the response onnoff7.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    heck... im having the same problem, been having it since I went to WM6 on my AT&T Treo 750. I called to have them up my plan from the unlimited data ant 1000 txt to unlimited data and text to avoid any charges if it keeps up. So I asked them if they could do anything, they told me they didnt know of a fix, but they would send me updates, so reset my phone. So I did, and I still get txt messages or calls from people telling me my phone is f'ed up. thankfully I've only noticed it repeating the same msg to the person I sent it too

Anyone know why?
    my phone sent ten blank txt today to same person while in my pocket. a bit odd for random calls
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuckyD View Post
    heck... im having the same problem, been having it since I went to WM6 on my AT&T Treo 750. I called to have them up my plan from the unlimited data ant 1000 txt to unlimited data and text to avoid any charges if it keeps up. So I asked them if they could do anything, they told me they didnt know of a fix, but they would send me updates, so reset my phone. So I did, and I still get txt messages or calls from people telling me my phone is f'ed up. thankfully I've only noticed it repeating the same msg to the person I sent it too

Anyone know why?

Yeah same here. I turned my phone off for (she said 3 minutes), but I had it off longer. and I have the same problem. I thought it was my phone, but i guess not. Oh mine sends it multiple times to the same person also. Strange?
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    anyone got anymore occurences like this?
  8. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Yes, it happens to me randomly. I also received duplicates for the first time over the weekend.
  9.    #9  
    it still happens to my phone? My girlfriend gets the same message numerous times form my phone. apparently AT&T cant do anything about it? I called three times.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    yeah i had this happen to me...this is what i did you have to keep messaging open after you send a sms...such as leave the sms running in the background...if you close sms when you send a sms it will keep trying to send that sms and that is why you get multiple sms's...hope this helps...
  11. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    yeah i had this happen to me...this is what i did you have to keep messaging open after you send a sms...such as leave the sms running in the background...if you close sms when you send a sms it will keep trying to send that sms and that is why you get multiple sms's...hope this helps...
    Thank you I will give that a try. My friends are getting rather irritated at me they have received the same message upto 6 times from me on occasion.