1.    #1  
    Is there any app that mimics the information displayed on the 680 while on a call? With the 750, all I get when I make a call is one line on the today screen that says call in progress. Sometimes I dial a number and don't even realize that it has connected, because I miss that little line...

I would love an app that pops up a box when a number is dialed, something that is big and obvious.
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    It does, just click on that one line in the todayscreen.

Mine pops up by default (every wm Treo I've ever had, and every ROM also), not sure why yours does not
  3.    #3  
    I must have disabled it somehow by one of my reg edits or today plugins, may have to start over and see what happens. That's half the fun of owning these phones, tweak until it breaks, then reload...
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    it's a hidden plugin called "active call" that perhaps you disabled?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    it's a hidden plugin called "active call" that perhaps you disabled?
    Or...

After installing and uninstalling HTC Home plugin I couldn't recover call screen (plugin was enabled - checked in MemMaid and SKTools). Cure was painful - HR But at least I put away some garbage
    Someone over at the wx forum is claiming that Wisbar Desktop has disable his status screen as well.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=158951
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by miloszz View Post
    Or...

After installing and uninstalling HTC Home plugin I couldn't recover call screen (plugin was enabled - checked in MemMaid and SKTools). Cure was painful - HR But at least I put away some garbage
    Crap, I installed that too. Guess tonight will be a rebuild night...

Yes, I have a problem...