Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    You forgot to mention that you were wearing your kilt and you asked to blow his bag pipe. That would make anybody give you what you want because they are so embarrassed to be seen talking to you.

Quote Originally Posted by avaryj View Post
    I'm definitely not signing a new contract with Sprint until they unass the new treo. My time for signing was in November of last year and I told the Sprint rep that there was no way I would sign a new contract without the new treo800w or 850 and since I weigh 240 at 6ft with 5% body fat; he had no problem with agreeing. He in fact told me that he would call me when the new 800 or 850 comes out sometime in Febuary. It would be nice if it did come out this month but the way they are hiding the details of the release date I think it's safe to say that it will be out at the beginning of Febuary. I will be in line for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ...and since I weigh 240 at 6ft with 5% body fat; he had no problem with agreeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    Huh?
    I think he means he had "relations" with the Sprint rep since obviously physically threatening a phone company employee would be just silly and weird.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    since I weigh 240 at 6ft with 5% body fat; he had no problem with agreeing. He in fact told me that he would call me when the new 800 or 850 comes out sometime in Febuary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    Huh?
    Yeah... so I visit this section of the forum more times a day than I'd like to admit hoping that I'm about to read that breakthrough post regarding the 800w... you know the one... the one where after you read it you look out your office window to see people dancing in the streets and you're not surprised in the least at the sight because you know who they are... Treo fans celebrating the news!

... The news that someone so absorbed in and impressed by their own physical appearance fooled them self into thinking that a Sprint rep didn't force them to sign a contract that they weren't obligated to sign in the first place, gave them a reliable release month and that anybody here actually cares.

Cheers!
    i500 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 800w
    He must be HUGE to make the Sprint employee agree to NOT make him sign a contract.

I was out of contract at VZW a week ago, but I'm only 230 lbs and 7% body fat so they had no trouble pinning me down, forcing me to sign my name, and swiping my credit card. Then they made me buy a refurb 700w at full retail and throttled down my net speed to 50 kbps. Maybe I should switch to Sprint?
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre-i-e-i-o View Post
    He must be HUGE to make the Sprint employee agree to NOT make him sign a contract.......
    I think the Sprint employee was just pacifying the guy. There's no rep out there who's really got the authority to say that they're getting a particular phone in say February. Besides it just makes the customer all the more irate if it turns out not to be true!

In any case, I'm staying with VZW because of good service and customer service. If the phone comes 3 months after Sprint, so be it.....
    until they unass the new treo
    since I weigh 240 at 6ft with 5% body fat; he had no problem with agreeing.
    I'd ask what "unass" means, but I guess I have no problem with agreeing.
    Who's flying this thing?
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    If you saw my first wife, you'd realize I don't go for looks... so I am just as sold if it has what they say it has (wifi, gps, more ram/rom, 320x320).

EDIT: I think the reason I don't like it much is because the screen isn't flush with the plastic housing, that really detracts from using my finger effectively on the screen.
    LOL
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    I wonder if the 800w will have picture mail...
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWise23 View Post
    I wonder if the 800w will have picture mail...
    Don't count on it! LOL

I hope it does, though... Not having picture mail capability on a top tier phone is rather silly.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123