1.    #1  
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    So will it make it to Treos in the next decade?
    Scuba,
    it's probably just around the corner.....
    If just around the corner = 2009 AT LEAST. Windows Mobile 6.1 = just around the corner.

And that's engadget's words, not mine:

http://www.engadget.com/2007/12/14/w...-two-versions/
    Treo will not receive any additional OS upgrades.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    My Treo will...a completely different phone!!!!!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Can anyone say iPhone ripoff?
    Quote Originally Posted by silentz View Post
    Can anyone say iPhone ripoff?
    Wasn't the original PC Windows OS a ripoff of the Mac?? Are you surprised? Microsoft doesn't really innovate but they do seem to eventually get things figured out--if you are patient.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Am I the only one who doesn't see the big *#&+##* deal with multi-touch on a portable device? It's not one-handed and I think I'd want to use regular methods of entry after the initial hour of novelty wears off.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    Wasn't the original PC Windows OS a ripoff of the Mac??
    And Apple based MacOS on what they'd seen at Xerox PARC

There are very few original ideas in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't see the big *#&+##* deal with multi-touch on a portable device? It's not one-handed and I think I'd want to use regular methods of entry after the initial hour of novelty wears off.
    After using an iPhone for a while, I can say that it has its advantages, believe me. Esp when surfing the web. Which is why Microsoft is copying it, and why their new PIE will be more safari-like.

However, with the WM platform, you can also use keyboard input to navigate faster when need be. Which is HUGE, IMO.