1.    #1  
    If you are running your email through an Exchange server, have you noticed that, while composing or replying to a message, the "wait" icon appears quite frequently? And sometimes when it clears, either some of the text you typed while the icon was on the screen didn't buffer or it will be caught in a loop and one of the letters will begin repeating over and over and over... and over again. Is that happening to anyone using the official release version?

Also, does the official release version's email left soft key now say Delete? WM5's email, and the text messaging application, both have the left soft key as Reply, which makes sense. It seems like a step backward in the user-friendly category to release WM6 with the text messaging left soft key as Reply and the email left soft key as Delete. I've accidently deleted a lot of messages when I really wanted to reply. Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

Diverguy
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    The left softkey on mine, in the list of messages, does say Delete. If I'm reading a message, it says Reply. This is fine with me. You can still recover the messages from Deleted Items.

I don't use an Exchange server so can't comment on your other item.
    I use Exchange AS and have not had any of the composing slowness you describe.
    mine acts like it is off "multitasking" and storing keystrokes in a buffer and eventually puts them on screen. if I type to fast it drops some letters. I suspect if you hold key down it will auto repeat in a delayed fashion of course.

ah the joys of microsoft. no feature perfect but they make it up in complexity.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by esamett View Post
    mine acts like it is off "multitasking" and storing keystrokes in a buffer and eventually puts them on screen. if I type to fast it drops some letters.
    Yep, that's exactly what mine is doing. Annoying. Seems like a bug that the boys in Redmond need to take a look at.