1.    #1  
    hello?

where did everybody go? this place use to be packed.

we need to get back to write scripts. the 800w is comming.

back to work everyone.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    hmm, let me know when the 800w is here. lol

Sorry I've been gone so long. There have been other things grabbing my attention not to mention work has been crazy.
  3.    #3  
    hey. take the poll. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=158868

i am going to wake this place up agian. we got to get excited agian. the 800w is comming. the 800w is comming.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    The 800w hmm I will wait for Codys review before I make the Buy.
    I'm still around too...

Just not much into writing the programs like you guys, but i am a good cheerleader!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    I'm still around too...

Just not much into writing the programs like you guys, but i am a good cheerleader!!
    Excellent....Thanks for the support Lawmangrant.
    Myself and hannip have been slacking in writing yet codyppc has been picking up are slack
    Ive been so busy but more focus is in the very near future f,sure.
    So when is the 800 supposed to be coming out anyway??
    You can win an 800w by providing your guess in that other thread . . .
    That would be the sticky thread at the top of the 800w forum . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Excellent....Thanks for the support Lawmangrant.
    Myself and hannip have been slacking in writing yet codyppc has been picking up are slack
    Ive been so busy but more focus is in the very near future f,sure.

Well, all of you deserve a break. When the 700 came out, hannip did wonders for EVERYONE!!!!! And you sling, and cody have done tons with MortScript, and well, my makes my life a ton easier.

Between this site, and xda, my Treo is officially on performancing enhancing software, i call him "Lil Barry"!

But really, thanks!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I still use so many of the great scripts written by you guys on my 700Wx and my Mogul! Thanks again, and when/if you write some new ones, I'm sure many others like me will be here to try them.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    I have a new Mogul, and looking at any and everything to do to it...thanks for all u guys hard work!
    Treo 700wx,755p,Htc Diamond...
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    hello?

where did everybody go? this place use to be packed.

we need to get back to write scripts. the 800w is coming.

back to work everyone.
    I've been on hiatus for awhile.

I need to get back. I hope I remember how to use Mortscript. LOL

I've been using a revision of my cDate for awhile, which allows you to almost any text you want to replace on the Carrier field. I just hope this works on the 800w. I can't order it, since I'm a Sprint Advantage Club member and my buddy, who is the main account holder, has to upgrade my phone. Which is a PITA.
    Welcome back. I returned recently myself. Already deep into coding here again. Just like riding a bike.