1.    #1  
    I'm not sure where to post this but:

For the next 2 days, Pocket Informant for Windows Mobile devices can be had from the PocketPCThoughts affiliate store for FREE, normally a $34.95 value, using code PIFREE. I've been using the program for years, and it's the best PIM software out there.

"Pocket Informant vastly improves upon the functionality of Pocket Outlook to match and exceed what's available even with the desktop Outlook while keeping complete and uncompromising compatibility with Outlook. 5 Calendar Views, Notes, Tasks, Contacts, Journal, and so much more with an awesome to use interface.

...Visit our software store, use the coupon code PIFREE, and you'll get a free version of Pocket Informant. There's only one version of the software being offered, and it's only for Windows Mobile Professional (Pocket PC) devices, so hopefully this giveaway will be less confusing than the last one. Wink Enjoy, and thanks for reading Pocket PC Thoughts!"

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/inde...n=expand,57846
    (No credit card required!)
    Thanks.. it worked.
    For those not familiar this is a great personal information manager program.

It's infinitely customizable and has a few great features like scheduling that you set up so that by category you only see certain things at certain times (ie no personal items during work, etc).

It's 1000 times more powerful than the stock calendar, contact, notes, task functionality that's built in.

The learning curve takes a little while, but once you've used it for a few weeks, you'll wonder how you got by without it.

Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    dang! i missed it!
    Thanks for the info. my first wm software product and it was free.
    and now it's clear why they were giving it away pocket informant 8 is out and it blows the doors of pi2007. Amazing. Folks, it's absolutely worth the upgrade.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    I'm not to sure about this app. It has soooooo much crap in. I wish they'd come out with a Lite version.

I've tried PocketBreeze, Agenda One and now Pockeg Informant. I think I am going to stick with the Microsoft Calender
    I went to the PI website yesterday at http://pocketinformant.com/products_...tab_id=upgrade

I put in my free serial I received for PI7, and I was able to upgrade for 16.95, plus for some reason, there was also a $13 discount. ....So I got PI8 for $3.95. SWEET. Get it while the gettin' is good.