Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I did a quick search on this in these forums and didn't find anything. I'm running CNG 750 w/official WM6 upgrade. I can't get Touch Commander to accept my registration key. I've been working with Mobihand customer support for weeks and that is going no where.

Anyone out there have any experience with making this interface work on the 750 ?
    Some codes are dependent on the name in "owner information." Check that
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Thanks - that has been the primary topic of discussion with Mobihand - we've nailed down we have the owner information correct - it is a requirement for this package.
    Quote Originally Posted by 180to650 View Post
    I did a quick search on this in these forums and didn't find anything. I'm running CNG 750 w/official WM6 upgrade. I can't get Touch Commander to accept my registration key. I've been working with Mobihand customer support for weeks and that is going no where.

Anyone out there have any experience with making this interface work on the 750 ?
    Youíve got further than me. Iíve bought Touch Commander and installed it on my Palm 750v running Windows 6 Professional but during installation I got a message that said it had been unsuccessful.

Iíve contacted Mobihand but they said they couldnít contact me until after the weekend. But I donít have any icons anywhere and if I run the today shell it seems to run but I get errors if I try to change the skin of change anything.
    I stay away from shells in general. They are often a pain and even when they work right they still eat memory and slow everything down.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html