Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysun1969 View Post
    In my situation, I am in the same time zone as my event when the event happens. I have to make advertising, press releases, posters, etc., with the local time of the event & I have to do that while I'm in California, no matter where the event occurs, so I need my calendar to display the local time of the event no matter where I happen to be.
    I'm just trying to make a point - I understand what you're looking for, but as WM and Outlook are designed more for collaboration, it makes it seem more complicated than it has to be. It's probably more difficult to find a workaround the other way (i.e., Palm OS/Palm Desktop scheduling across time zones).

In reality, it doesn't matter what time zone you choose on your Treo, as long as you never change it. The easiest thing to do, as pointed out here, is to just change the time and don't touch the time zone. You're doing that with your watch sometime during the flight...

I'm curious, as I've never done this, as to what happens if you choose "Enable Local Network Time" but deselect "Use Network Time Zone?" Intuitively, that seems like the solution.

You could also insert the time in the appointment - i.e., "Concert 6pm" for 3pm PST on February 3. I do that for airline flights across time zones just in case the appointment from the travel site comes across screwy.

-Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigD View Post
    I'm curious, as I've never done this, as to what happens if you choose "Enable Local Network Time" but deselect "Use Network Time Zone?" Intuitively, that seems like the solution.
    Interesting thought...anyone?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123