1.    #1  
    I'm trying to use locked Rogers 750 on AT&T network and install WM6.

1) Do I 1st have to unlock the phone then upgrade to WM6 (either AT&T image or unofficial ROM)
    2) Can I just update 750 with unofficial WM6 ROM and use it on AT&T network?
    3) If I want to use the official AT&T ROM, do I need to unlock it 1st?

Thanks for your help
    If you got the Rogers branded Treo 750, you already have a WM 6 on it. I don't think that the Rogers branded Treo 750 offered WM5. I may be wrong.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
  3.    #3  
    It was actually WM5. I was able to successfully install WM6. Its not bad. It's snappier(very little). I like the HSPDA. That's about it I guess. I thought you can close a program and remove it from the memory, but I guess once opened, the program still remains in the memory after you close it?
    Hmm. Interesting. The loaner I had was WM 6. Oh well.

I've since got an unlocked Treo 750 from HK but I believe it's a Euro version (but not 750v) so I'll have to figure out how to upgrade it to WM6 myself.

As for closing programs, you can press and hold on the "Ok" button to bring up the memory module of Task manager and then you can select the program you want to "stop" or "stop all". That's how you can then close them rather than leave them running in the background.

You can also get HTC's task manager program that can close the apps. It's free.

Get it here
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws