1.    #1  
    I have a new 750 wm6. My last Treo was a 650. I loved it and it died a natural death. I used Ringo to manage ring tones and was very pleased. I had ringtones for everyone and my favorite AC/DC song for an incoming ringtone.
    I followed the directions to set up ring tones on my 750 but nothing works. When it rings, it's that generic AT&T ring.
    Does anyone have suggestions?
    I also have issues with memory storage. I put everything on the card and nothing on the device. Haven't browsed much. Deleted all messages and email??
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    If your ringtone is an MP3 or WAV, go to Settings > Sounds & Notifications > Manage. From the Menu, select Add, find your file and add it.

Now in Sounds & Notifications, Notification - select the various incoming call event types and change the ringtone to be your sound. You'll want to do this for Phone: Known Caller and Phone: Unknown Caller (these can be different if desired).

It is also possible to specify a custom ring for entries in your Contacts.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    It's possibe your e-mail attachments are being saved to your device instead of your memory card. You might want to double check that.