1.    #1  
    I got the HTC home screen working pretty well, but can we hide the clock in the top bar? Maybe with a registry hack? Been looking around but can't find anything.
    Last edited by mclark2112; 01/01/2008 at 09:15 PM.
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Go to Settings > Sytem Tab > Clock & Alarms > More tab > Uncheck thebox "Display the clock...all programs".
    Last edited by GFONG; 01/01/2008 at 08:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GFONG View Post
    Go to Settings > More tab > Uncheck thebox "Display the clock...all programs".
    But it will stay on today screen. There was a way to disable clock in other ppcs (not palm modified) via registry. But at the moment I don't remember this...
    there is/was a hack/app on XDA that allowed you to hide the top and bottom bars (or make them about 1 pixel high)..been a long time though so you'd have to search around for it
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    I have played with the hacks remove the bars, they work, but it is kind of annoying with them gone.

I just don't want to look at two clocks on the today screen. Two clocks that are not even perfectly synched, which I have no idea why they wouldn't be...
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...