1.    #1  
    WM6 with XDA ROM.

After I've been connected to the network for a while, I'll go into IE and the home page doesn't resolve. Try www.google.com ... Opening ... status bar flashes quickly from left to right (start to finish) but no page appears. Of course I quit and restart IE - and things don't get better. Tried clearing all IE caches I could find. And that didn't help either.

Previously I'd then reboot and IE would work fine afterwards. For a while. This is tedious.

But when IE went dead this afternoon, finally thought to try Opera Mini. It connects to the Intenet and fetches and renders pages without problem.

So the difficulty is not with the phone's Internet connectivity but something in IE's state.

Is anyone else seeing this? Ideas?

thanx - pat
    Quote Originally Posted by patfla View Post
    WM6 with XDA ROM.

After I've been connected to the network for a while, I'll go into IE and the home page doesn't resolve. Try www.google.com ... Opening ... status bar flashes quickly from left to right (start to finish) but no page appears. Of course I quit and restart IE - and things don't get better. Tried clearing all IE caches I could find. And that didn't help either.

Previously I'd then reboot and IE would work fine afterwards. For a while. This is tedious.

But when IE went dead this afternoon, finally thought to try Opera Mini. It connects to the Intenet and fetches and renders pages without problem.

So the difficulty is not with the phone's Internet connectivity but something in IE's state.

Is anyone else seeing this? Ideas?

thanx - pat
    IE does the same thing on my 750. I have to reset in order to get IE to work. I haven't tried another browser but it sounds like I should.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    I do experience this bug sometimes with my IE. I've recognized it's due to not ideal network coverage and this workaround solves it:

Go to connection manager, disconnect the data session and reconnect afterwards. This works for me, everytime and I don't need a reset.

Hope this will help u?
    I experienced that with the leaked at&t rom as well. Haven't had it happen since updating to the official AT&T ROM however
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I have the official AT&T Rom, and I still experience this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    I experienced that with the leaked at&t rom as well. Haven't had it happen since updating to the official AT&T ROM however