Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    i downloaded and installed the samsung clock. it works fine and i love the look. hated the tiny clock in the corner. however, when a call is made i no longer get the call info and timer on the screen. i get for incoming calls. just not for outgoing calls. any suggestions?
    The active call plug-in gets mapped over when running a today plug-in such as samsung clock and WAD. I had to switch to the WM5 dialer in order to see what is going on during a call. Now someone could come along and state something totally different but so far this is what I've found.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    thanks for the response. i understand the part of the mapping over. but how did you switch to wm5 dialer?
    Ahh..

this is the *same* issue that the HTC Today Plugin has--it unpins the default system plugins needed during the calls and takes over as the #1 plugin, pushing the system plugins down a notch, which then screws up the call screens.

This probably doesn't make much sense, but look over this thread to see what I'm talking about.

Point is: it is a fluke with how the program installs and conflicts with the customizations of the Palm Treos, *but* it can be fixed. In other words, I ran this plugin and have had ZERO issues with the phone and did *not* have to switch dialers. You just need to adjust the order of the pinning of the plugins to get it to work.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter