1.    #1  
    Picked up a new 750 and upgraded to WM 6, wanted the G-3. WM is just too much minutiae for me. I'm in the car and using PDA/phone functionality on the fly, and have to say I still prefer the simplicity of the Palm OS. I'm sure if I forced my self to use WM for a few months I'd get used to the different key strokes and it wouldn’t be that bad, but for now I 'm back with Palm. I guess I'll just have to wait for a 755P GSM, or switch to Sprint.
    I made the same switch last week, and I have to say I thought I would feel the same as you. But, the minutiae is what is appealing to the geek in me. The flexibility is awesome, and after a few registry hacks, I love it!

This device really appeals to the tinkerer in me. I thought I wanted an iPhone, and I love that browser, but the 750 will make me happier for longer I think. I love personalizing my computers, and now this phone is perfect.

Over the last year witht he 680, I found myself constantly trying out bits of software that, ultimately, were only mimicking functions that are in Windows Mobile (such as the today screen).

I have only had this phone for a week, but I know I am happy already.
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    That's what Im talking about! I have had Pal OS devices since their inceptions to include the Treo 650, but when I made the switch to WM (Treo 750), there is no going back. I just love te multi-tasking capabilities of WM & the ability to remain stable (in contrast Palm OS devices may crash 2-3 times per week).
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I tried WM several times before, once with a HTC Blue Angel/Siemens SX66. What a dog. Loved the OS, and the sliding KB was cool, but the BT worked maybe 5 feet max! Wi-Fi was a joke, on 802.11B instad of G. Went to a Razor for awhile, then to a 650. I was in love. Tried a TyTn when it came out - that lasted about 2 weeks; that kb sucked! GOD, how I hated that phone, so I ended up with a 680.

Tried a Tilt over Thanksgiving weekend; kept it about 2 weeks. I was determined to stay with that platform, as the 680 was getting slow and no 3G. Finally, I was over that piece of junk and got the 750.

I'm in love again! There were some issues with WM6, but I upgraded to WM5 and I am happy as a clam now!

Just my 2c worth!
    Tom McElvy
    Va Beach VA USA

Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Treo 750 WM6 --> Treo 750 WM5 -> WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    The Treo 750 is the first WM smartphone that I've stuck with. (In fact, I just sold my Treo 680 yesterday.)

I have nearly one-handed use of my 750 (something that I couldn't say about any other WM device.) The 750's data speed is excellent (compared to the 680). Bluetooth finally works right on the 750. And with the 750, I can use that very cool, free non-GPS mapping service, Navizon, www.navizon.com.