1.    #1  
    On my Contacts, the Treo displays both the contacts stored in Phone and those in SIM.

1. Is there a way to display just the contacts stored in Phone Memory?
    or at least place the SIM contacts at the bottom part of the list?

2. How do i send an SMS to contacts belonging in a Category and not add them to "To:" field one by one?

Thanks
  2. yud
    Quote Originally Posted by PH_750 View Post

1. Is there a way to display just the contacts stored in Phone Memory?
    or at least place the SIM contacts at the bottom part of the list?

Thanks
    Welcome, PH_750

Search, and you shall find...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=158064

Regards,

Y.
    Treo 750 WM6 ROM (was 3 Australia, now vanilla) + 2GB miniSD
    Tungsten T3

no longer (thank goodness):
    Dopod 838 Pro
  3.    #3  
    You can hide your SIM contacts by editing the registry:

HKCU\ControlPanel\Phone
    create a new DWORD value named "ShowSim" and set it to 0

They will still show when you search through the Lookup Field, but will not show in the standard Contacts list.

Y.
    Thanks for the link and this tip! How about a registry hack to have an option on showing "Phone Only" and "SIM Only"?
    That wouldn't be a registry hack, it would be an actual software mod, since that functionality wasn't programmed in. It would be nice, as all my previous dumb phones could do it, even the 680 can hide sim contacts.
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...