1.    #1  
    So the word is that Toshiba is releasing a 32 gb sd card in January. with that being said i am making the assumption that the 16gb card will come down in price but will the wx be compatatble with a 16 gb card or would i be wasting my money.
    Right now the wx is only truly compatible with 4gb sdhc cards. Anything bigger can be used but not all the space is accessible to the user. It's very annoying.

Don't bother getting that card for your phone, unless someone releases a new driver to use the much higher capacity cards.
    END OF LINE
    I tried to put my 4Gig HCSD card that I use for my Kodak into my 700wx and it didn't seem to recognize it.

I know it may need to be formatted the first time, but it didn't even show up.

Maybe we can't use the HCSD, but just the SD type?

I've been using 2Gig SD's no problem.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by paysonbadboy View Post
    I tried to put my 4Gig HCSD card that I use for my Kodak into my 700wx and it didn't seem to recognize it.

I know it may need to be formatted the first time, but it didn't even show up.

Maybe we can't use the HCSD, but just the SD type?

I've been using 2Gig SD's no problem.
    Here is a SDHC card reader that will read the 4gb sd card
    Attached Files Attached Files
    paysonbadboy - by default, the Treo does not see SDHC. The cab posted above will allow cards up to 4gb. There are a few threads on this - search for the info...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I have 1, 2, 4 and 8GB SDHC cards. I use the HTC SDHC driver. The 8GB works great in my Axim, 4 GB is the largest card that works in my Treo 700wx.
    I just got a 16GB card and I cant figure out which way is the best way to format it? Via windows or via my 700P?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickPampani View Post
    Here is a SDHC card reader that will read the 4gb sd card

Thanks,. That did the trick.

I popped in the 4Gig HCSD card from my Kodak Z712 and it showed the files. It even opened them HUGE 3072x2304 jpeg pictures and fit to screen, etc.

The only thing it didn't open properly is them .mov video files from the camera. TCPMP tries to open them, showing the first frame then locks it up!

Does Quick Time have a Windows Mobile version? Not that I WANT to put that Apple sheite on my Palm, but sometimes you gotta to play their files.

Oh BTW. The 2 gig SD card I've been using has been fine for me. You'd have to have a lot of movies or something to need more storage. (Note I say NEED. Because it can't ever hurt to always have more storage). I usually keep a few hundred mp3's and a 300 Meg movie on my 2 Gog card with space left for other things.

But if I find a good deal on another 4 Gig HCSD card I'll get it.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    I needed a 2 gig SD card for a new camera I got for Christmas (2 gig is the max on the Hero Go Pro). Went to Best Buy yesterday and found a 4 gig SDHC card for $35. How my Treo benefited by me getting a camera is a bit twisted, but I like it! (The camera gets the hand-me-down)

It seems like this wasn't a sale, but normal price.
  10.    #10  
    ok so after all your help i went with a 4 gb card from A Data. it works great and for $23 with shipping off ebay i could of gone wrong