Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Is there anything out that compares to VZW's Wireless Sync? I am looking for something that does all that WS does.
    Wireless Sync has three different flavors (four actually). But in order to answer your question, we need to know more info:

How are you using WS? With a POP3 account? IMAP? What.....

I'm guessing you're not using WS along with a corporate email account, but tell us if you are.

And when you say 'looking for something that does all that WS does', what is it specifically about WS that you like, in the way you're using it.....?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    Wireless Sync has three different flavors (four actually). But in order to answer your question, we need to know more info:

How are you using WS? With a POP3 account? IMAP? What.....

I'm guessing you're not using WS along with a corporate email account, but tell us if you are.

And when you say 'looking for something that does all that WS does', what is it specifically about WS that you like, in the way you're using it.....?
    You got it. I'll be more forthcoming with my posts.

I use WS with my pop3 mail account (pushed). Nothing special, just the normal home email and I also use it to have my gmail pushed as well. My contacts, calendar, and tasks are all sync'd using WS and that is a must have.

One of the biggest things I don't like about WS is that it won't show html email. Another is the fact that a tray icon sits at the bottom of my Treo, alone, and takes up valuable screen estate.