1.    #1  
    My Alltel 700wx phone does not support wireless stereo music (A2DP). Is there a software update that could fix this problem? Please help. I am almost ready to change my phone.
    vzw700wx_a2dp

search for this it a hack for the 700wx and works great

delete all bluetooth devices in the palm before updating

i have an alltel 700wx and a motorola ht820 headset and worked right away, even the forward and backward buttons and the start stop button
    Hannips A2DP hack works perfectly on my 700 wx
    Kinda nooby here. Are there detailed instructions on getting a2dp correctly installed, Ive followed the instructions thus far- used resco - wondering why its not working... clearly I have missed something. Maybe I need someone to hold my hand through this complicated process? +.+ Hannip? any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by palm242 View Post
    Kinda nooby here. Are there detailed instructions on getting a2dp correctly installed, Ive followed the instructions thus far- used resco - wondering why its not working... clearly I have missed something. Maybe I need someone to hold my hand through this complicated process? +.+ Hannip? any suggestions?
    after reading more posts, i see now certain users <not all> with alltel treo wx have issues. in regards to the "wireless stereo" not working, i wish i had a more clear understanding of what could be the cause of that problem, would be the first step into finding a solution to those whom it works for, I R Jealous Han/ tyvm for your tireless efforts, u da man!
    after reading more posts, i see now certain users <not all> with alltel treo wx have issues. in regards to the "wireless stereo" not working, i wish i had a more clear understanding of what could be the cause of that problem, would be the first step into finding a solution to those whom it works for, I R Jealous Han/ tyvm for your tireless efforts, u da man!
    ok i finally solved my problems with my a2dp issue! palm users should follow suit as well. the following is a step by step solution.

1. find the box, cd, and necessary items the phone came with

2. put them all back in the box.

3. Take your palm treo wx back to the store and get a phone that supports A2DP.

palm.... go F--- thyself

problem solved
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Did you not know what you were buying when you forked up several hundreds of dollars? I don't think that's Palm's fault...
    LongLivePalm
    Quote Originally Posted by LLC23 View Post
    Did you not know what you were buying when you forked up several hundreds of dollars? I don't think that's Palm's fault...
    yeah i was told when i bought the phone that my stereo bluetooth would work with my treo- it didn't, i was told by the manager at alltel it would work fine, when it didn't work at all. not palms fault at all- you are right...

not keeping their products up to date with the times- yeah... palms fault.
    ok i finally solved my problems with my a2dp issue! palm users should follow suit as well. the following is a step by step solution.

1. find the box, cd, and necessary items the phone came with

2. put them all back in the box.

3. Take your palm treo wx back to the store and get a phone that supports A2DP.

palm.... go F--- thyself

problem solved

I just wanted to make sure there was a link in this thread to a thread that gives all the info http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...46#post1415846
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    My carrier is Telus Canada who has not posted an update for a2DP.

Are the Verizon etc updates specific to the carrier or will it work without bricking my 700WX?
    I am on Alltel and used the verizon A2DP cab and it works perfect.