1.    #1  
    OK - I am pretty sure that this question has been asked a million times before, but just as an update - has anyone been able to figure out how to run BBC (either version 2.1.52 or 4.0.xx) on Treo 750's running WM 6?

If no solutions available yet, anyone know if we can expect to see a working version of BBC on a Treo 750 with WM 6 anytime in the next few months?

Am seriously considering selling my Treo 750 now - good ol' "check ur email every x minutes" solution does not work well for me - love the Blackberry email system but hate the Blackberry devices...hence made the switch to the 750

WM is a much much more versatile workhorse + leisure device IMHO..pity that Treo 750 has not been able to provide the killer app that most heavy business users need - BBC
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Get an Exchange account and you will have push email, calendar, Tasks, Contacts, just like BB.
    I agree with Irdiaz, I have an exchange acct with mail2web. I first began with the free mail2web & now I upgraded to the "personal" acct for only $4.99/mo. I love it & they (emails) fall instantly into my inbox.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    Quote Originally Posted by lrdiaz View Post
    Get an Exchange account and you will have push email, calendar, Tasks, Contacts, just like BB.
    Can you please explain how this works? How do you sync your home outlook with the exchange account? What do you do if you have more than one email address?
    Which service do you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    Can you please explain how this works? How do you sync your home outlook with the exchange account? What do you do if you have more than one email address?
    Which service do you use?
    The mail2web settings, called the "control panel" is a very user-friendly interface that even provides a file to automatically download & install the settings on your windows treo or directly to your pc...

click here for more information
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t