1.    #1  
    Free app Friday at Handango - Pocket Informant.

I know a lot of people don't care for Handango, but since people were so bent out of shape over the Agendus thing, here you go. Second chance lottery.

Enjoy, kids.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up this is a $35 app, that I just downloaded for free....always like free apps, good lookin out...because yes I typically don't use handango
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, it's nice to not have to pony up the 35 bucks, eh?
    END OF LINE
    I haven't had a chance to look at this too much yet, how does it look on a WX? Does anyone have a good synopsis that can fill me in a little?
    I've been a long time PocketInformant user. It looks great and works even better on the W and WX.

My only suggestion is, that I like the built-in contacts slightly better than PI's version. So I would set up PI not as the default PIM software then create/modify your own Calendar, Tasks, and Notes.

I can't imagine using the built-in calendar and tasks. PI kicks ****!
  6.    #6  
    I have to look myself. Haven't installed it yet. I remember being kind of unhappy with the way things looked visually on the Treo before, but I also never gave myself a chance to configure it well. I'll run through it and see about the best configs for our square screen.
    END OF LINE
    Thanks guys, I think I will at least give it a shot.

P.S. Hotrod...I agree with you on the default PIM thing, I use PocketCM, and love it, so I wouldn't want to switch over!!
    I got the link to download, but can't sign in with the usname/password I created? Tried forgot password link using email (username) and it says the account doesn't exist....but it must because the sent the e-mail to me...and e-mail address is the user name. What gives?
  9.    #9  
    So I have PI configured fairly well for the way I'd use it, and I have Agendus running also. I'm going back and forth between them. I like some things about PI, but now that I've gotten used to Agendus for a few days, I kind of like some things about it too... I don't know - PI looks nicer, and has better button functionality, but I like Agendus' simpler interface.

What do you guys think? I feel like Agendus uses the limited screen real estate better, although not entirely. I think I need to play with both a little more.
    END OF LINE
    I downloaded and installed this. It works very well with my today screen manager pocket breeze.
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    Dumb question but I can't remember or find the cupon code. any help ??
    No coupon code to be found - there should be an automatic price reduction, bringing the final price to $0. At least that's what happened for me. Try it again.
  13.    #13  
    redifrogger's right - you don't need a coupon code.

I think I really like this app the more I play with it. Glad I always resisted the urge to spring for it before.
    END OF LINE
    I registered for the program, and was given a message that a link would be sent to my email address. I think the message was captured by our spam filter, in which case I won't get it until tomorrow. Can someone forward me the link that is sent to your email address please. I'll go to the site and enter my username and password. Thanks,
    i wonder why i didn't get an e-mail for this? I've gotten free friday apps before
    I had to ditch my 700wx for a Blackberry...