Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    i upgraded to wm6, loaded my programs and now when i press the green phone button i dont get the recent called list...when i type in a name to dial i no longer can call pressing the green button. i installed magi lite (keyboard program). i since uninstalled it but to no avail. i also have pocket plus, wisbar 3, and spb phone suite. i disabled all those things and the green button still does not work. any way to re enable the secret sauce without hard resetting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddieh33 View Post
    i upgraded to wm6, loaded my programs and now when i press the green phone button i dont get the recent called list...when i type in a name to dial i no longer can call pressing the green button. i installed magi lite (keyboard program). i since uninstalled it but to no avail. i also have pocket plus, wisbar 3, and spb phone suite. i disabled all those things and the green button still does not work. any way to re enable the secret sauce without hard resetting?
    Uninstalling should have removed MagiKBLite. You need to do a soft (button) reset. But I find MagiKB indispensible, so if you want to use it, be sure to install the Hookmgr program. I think you'll find that resolves your button problem. It's free at the Mobiion site.