Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Everytime I make a phone call while on the today screen, the Clocks and Alarms setting keeps popping up. Anyone else notice this? I just upgraded from the leaked ROM to the new ATT ROM.

Julian
    The 750 has always had that issue. Try disabling the touchscreen during calls (start-settings-keyguard)
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    thank you...I will try that and see how it goes.

Julian
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I still have this problem even with the screen disabled. I finally tracked it down to other buttons I accidently push when talking (e.g. the programmable key below the volume keys).

Guess I sometimes get excited while talking on the phone :-)
    Global Posts
    2,653 Global Posts
    its a common problem with lots of people I think its the location of that buton and also the side volume controls. I am always pushing one or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfa1 View Post
    its a common problem with lots of people I think its the location of that buton and also the side volume controls. I am always pushing one or the other.
    Actually, I dont think itīs pushing the buttons aside, its your ear (and mine, too - ) touching the scrren, even though it shoud be "disabled". You just touch the first line on screen either at the end or beginning of call, and that brings it up. Nothing to do about except holding the phone less close...
    This problem has nothing to do with touching the screen. I have my screen disabled during calls and if I make a call, place it on the table, without touching anything, as soon as the phone is "connected", the battery status bubble comes up. If it never connects, it never comes up.

Treo 750 running WM6....
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=157999

In the middle of the babbling, I link 2 threads where this was i=an issue w/wm5. Seems to be software conflicts, and uninstalling the programs doesn't always fix the issue. Weird conflicts, I'm not sure where or why. Hard reset may be necessary.