1.    #1  
    After I installed the WM6 upgrade on my Cingular 750, I of course had to reinstall Google Maps. The version that I have now (2.0.0.11) appears newer than the one I had before (never looked up the old version no.), and it performs differently than before. I don't know if it is entirely due to Google Maps or the WM6 platform. Maybe you guys can help.

1. It now has some kind of autolocate feature that I assume is based on triangulation from cell towers. I hate this. It is never accurate enough ("within 1100m", gee, thanks) and it wastes time and battery juice to update my position. How do I turn this off??? If I choose "disable My Location" it also disables the use of GPS!

2. It seems to drop the data signal much more often, which gives a message forcing you to close the app. This is VERY annoying in the middle of a complex route through NYC when I miss my turn because of having to restart the program. Anyone else experience this?

3. The on-screen buttons (lef & right arrows, etc) that appear when on a route and which let you view subsequent waypoints are now VERY tiny. This is almost impossible to operate while driving on bumpy streets. What gives?
    the map version is beta. the non-map version is still available I believe.
    You can get the older version at handango.com.
    You use a GPS receiver?

If so, go to menu-options- GPS settings-
    ...and set up your GPS port (which should be configured in start-settings- system- external GPS)

It will then use that instead of the cell towers.

HTH!