Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    As a relative new user( 6 months) one of the things I found frustrating was that when looking at web page if I used the center button to move down it would stop at every link. I wanted to be able to do a full page down. Well I discovered a way. If you hold the option key down and then use the 5-way navigation key to go down it will move down the whole page and skip the links. I find it works in other apps too such as tasks contacts and other installed apps like the library in mobipocket. Maybe others already knew how to do this but I wanted to pass this on as it is a useful trick It however does not work when looking at html mail

Elihu
    At least in PIE, here's a way of configuring the d-pad to work with both page and link scrolling so you don't have to futz with holding the option key.

-First, close out of Pocket IE if you already have it open
    -Then Using a wm5 registry editor (I used resco regedit): go to -
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\
    - Create a new key. Call it "KeyMaps" (without quotes)
    - Under the newly created "KeyMaps" create a DWORD Value. Name it "37" and give it a DWORD data value of "1" (without quotes)
    - Under the newly created "KeyMaps" create a DWORD Value. Name it "39" and give it a DWORD data value of "2" (without quotes)
    the final result should like like this:

Now go back in PIE
    The result is pretty simple
    Left of the 5-way will page up
    Right on the 5-way will page down (Works well only if you have menu>view->one column selected and you don't have to do any horizontal scrolling!)
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    opera mini scrolls by line