1.    #1  
    Is there a way to change the system fonts in WM? I see screen shot of folks' phones that have the active main screen with different fonts - I'm guessing I can figure that out easily enough - but the top and bottom bars seem to retain the standard blocky WM font and I want to get rid of that. Thanks for any help!
    there are definately programs to do this on palm treos, so I would think there are probably some out there for wm too. have you googled?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    From PPCSG.COM:

To change system font properties, you can configure the following

Registry Key: HKLM\SYSTEM\GDI\SYSFNT
    Name: It
    Description: 0 means normal, 1- Means italic. (in reality 0 means false, 1 means true)

Name: Nm
    Description: The data should store the name of the font type

Name: Ht
    Description: The data should store the font size (multiply by 100)

Name: Wt
    Description: The data should store the font weight (multiply by 100)

Source Link

To change menu font properties, similar registry names can be found under "HKLM\SYSTEM\GWE\Menu\BarFnt".

To change popup menu font properties, it's "HKLM\SYSTEM\GWE\Menu\PopFnt".

Thanks to arin for the location of the menu font and popup menu font registries.
    Desired font must be in "\windows" folder. It works. I'm running SegoeUI on my treo right now.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, deCorvett. Seems like just about anything is possible with the registry edits. Maybe it's time to get messy and figure all that out!

Appreciated!