Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I had a 750 for about 6 hours; and returned it because it was lacking the autopickup feature. I was wondering if anyone here can tell me if it is in the WM6 version/update? Go to the phone program, select MENU-OPTIONS and then use the arrows on the bottom right of the screen to move to the MORE tab and tap it. Automatic Pickup should be on that screen.

I have a TILT right now, and I LOVE the speed, but HATE the damn keyboard! I want a TREO back! If it is in the update, I will exchange my Tilt for a 750 and do the update!

Thanks to everyone who can help me out!
    can't find what you are looking for. can't even find the menu you are referring to.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    If you have the phone program on the screen, you should be able to select MENU then OPTIONS, then follow the tabs along the bottom of the screen to the "MOR" tab"; it should appear under that tab as "Automatic Pickup" Thanks for taking the time to look!
    we'll finish sooner if you tell us what "automatic pickup" is suppossed to do...
    Newness Developments apps:

Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    What "Phone program"? There is no such thing. There is Phone under Settings, but it has no menus.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    The automatic pickup when checked ans set, automatically answers when using a headset, after X rings, X being defined by a pull-down dialogue box.

Someone else said there is no phone program...if not, how do you use the phone? (haha). When in the phone mode, that is the telephone keypad is on the screen, there is a softkey 'Menu' button on the bottom right of the screen. That is where the options are located (such as system settings, simm lock, etc). The more tab is at the end of the tabs on the bottom of tne screen.

Thanks to everyonefor the help!
    If your talking abouut Auto Answering with a "wired" headset there is a tab in Settings, "Wired Car Kit", and you can check off the box to answer immediately and 1 or 2 rings. With Bluetooth you just need to press the button on the headset when the call come in!
    AT&T Treo 750 (Unlocked) WM6

DrB
    I believe you are referring to the phone dialer app and the only choices there using the softkeys are clear and delete.

I think you are looking for something that is not part of the WM software but might be a customization by a manufacturer.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    There isn't actually a dialer app. On the Today screen, you can select "dial pad" from Menu, but as Dsol says, the only softkey options there are clear and delete. Normally I just press the keys for the number I want to call, or to look up contacts. I've never actually used the dial pad screen.
    I believe the program "phonealarm" has an auto-answer feature built in. I haven't used that program in a while, so go check their site

www.pocketmax.net