Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Shsh software's 2day homescreen app for the Treo 650 was absolutely perfect for me. I'm using a Treo 750 now and looking for the closest thing to 2day but for Windows Mobile 6.

What it did that I liked so much:
    1. shows if you have any missed calls/voicemails/new sms/ new email at a quick glance

2. actually shows you your upcoming tasks/to-do's

3. gives you your upcoming appointments for the next few(2-3) days

4. *My favorite part- It will show you countdown timer to next alarm. For whatever reason I absolutely love being able to glance at the screen and see exactly how many hours and minutes untill I have to get up or whatever

5. everything is very customizable and lots of options

6. their weather program also worked perfectly with it, showing you sky condition, and hi/low temps for that day

So help me out here. I've been looking at pocketbreeze, phonealarm, facade, and other apps but can't find anything that will show how much time you have before your alarm.

There has to be something similar that will work well enough to keep me from getting a Treo 680 so I can use 2day again lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjl2001 View Post
    So help me out here. I've been looking at pocketbreeze, phonealarm, facade, and other apps but can't find anything that will show how much time you have before your alarm.
    I'm looking for something like that for few months without results

TodayAgenda is free and nice. And have almost everything you need
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Hey, thanks for the recommendation. I toyed with it a little bit and looks like it has some good possibilities. For freeware, you can't go wrong and should hold me over for a while hopefully.

You can spend a good amount of time just customizing it to get it how you want. To all those people with the elaborate feature packed today screens that post the pictures of them, how much time do you spend trying to set it up just right?