1.    #1  
    Is it just me or does it seem to take twice as long to sync after doing the official ATT WM6 update? My WM5 was quick... and no I have not added any new contacts or calander events (these are the only two selections I have checked to sync).
    AT&T Treo 750 Locked official WM6 update
    Quote Originally Posted by wookiee2cu View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem to take twice as long to sync after doing the official ATT WM6 update?
    I have to agree .....seems much longer. How far back in the past do you sync your calendar ? When I sync back 6 months it seems to take longer.
    (Your set this with the Activesync program on the Treo)
    It could be a setting of how much you sync, but it is probably due to the "Allow wireless connection while connected to the desktop" setting. If I turn that on, it takes longer; I think that is because it is resolving two different internet gateways:
    1. The one on my PC/LAN at work
    2. The one on my Treo

I usually turn that setting off, unless I am streaming internet music in through the Treo, into my headphones. We are not allowed to stream internet radio at work.

Syncing takes longer if you have a bunch of applications running. Also, it seems to sync faster if I am on the Today screen.
  4.    #4  
    crayzlair, I tend to sync my Treo about once a week. I rarely have a new contact added or a new calendar event, if I do it's usually just a birthday event.

michaelalanjones, I will have to check out the "Allow wireless connection while connected to the desktop" as I believe I did allow it to occur so that if it was connected I could receive phone calls (that's how I interpreted it). As far as running programs I tend to hold the OK button and end all running programs a few times a day so in my case I don't think that's the major issue... it's probably the wireless connection being allowed. Thanks for that tip!
    AT&T Treo 750 Locked official WM6 update