1.    #1  
    I have been using bluetooth to ActiveSync uptill today. But in order to upgrade, I must use USB cable. Problem is, when I connect with USB cable, its good for most part, but sometimes, the connection breaks and then auto starts again after couple of seconds. I am afraid what if it did that while doing upgrade. dont want brick my phone. Did anybody else had similar problem with ActiveSync. Should I go ahead.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prabhg View Post
    I have been using bluetooth to ActiveSync uptill today. But in order to upgrade, I must use USB cable. Problem is, when I connect with USB cable, its good for most part, but sometimes, the connection breaks and then auto starts again after couple of seconds. I am afraid what if it did that while doing upgrade. dont want brick my phone. Did anybody else had similar problem with ActiveSync. Should I go ahead.
    I just upgraded from the 'leaked' ATT ROM to the Official one via USB and it went as smooth as it could've... No problems at all..

The ActiveSync connection breaks are normal... I'd soft-reset, connect to ActiveSync [version 4.5] and flash...

If you're totally paranoid, soft-reset, delete and re-establish the partnership with ActiveSync and flash away..

I took a risk when flashing to the leaked version and took a risk again updating to the official release today.. However, honestly, I don't forsee any issues with the upgrade, but ultimately it's your call!!...
  3.    #3  
    thanks, it went fine and well....
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Awesome!