1.    #1  
    I was curious if there was anyother way, "hot key", short cut, anything to be able to turn off my wireless connection with only a few buttons, instead of having to line up my stubby fingers with the antenna on the touchscreen, and then telling it to disconnect?
    Menu (right soft key) wireless manager. Quicker than what you're doing
  3.    #3  
    that just turns the phone on and off, i want to just turn the internet on and off....
    When the Wireless Manager is open, and u hit the right soft key, isn't one of the options "disconnect cellular data?" I left my phone home today so I can't check, but I remember seeing it on one of my phones...
    Not sure if I understand what you are wanting to turn off but if you hold down the OK button for a few seconds, it will bring up all running programs and you can select what ever you want and select stop; I usually just select Stop All and close all running programs. Hope this is helpful.
    AT&T Treo 750 Locked official WM6 update
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    When the Wireless Manager is open, and u hit the right soft key, isn't one of the options "disconnect cellular data?" I left my phone home today so I can't check, but I remember seeing it on one of my phones...
    your absolutely right, thanks so much!