1.    #1  
    Is anyone else noticing that the HSDPA patch for WM5 seems to be faster the the naitive HSDPA in WM6. I was getting >800k with the patch, but since I have upgraded to WM6 I average around 300k.

Is there a setting that I am missing?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Did you try using the proxy tool and disabling the proxy?
    In Geological time Very, Very, Very, Very, Very Soon does mean 6months to 2 years.
  3.    #3  
    I did, and for me that was actually worse.
    Try it again at different times, in different locations. I just got 650K with the proxy turned off, and was getting 300K with it on. I will try it later, and see if it goes higher.

It is going to vary with your location, peers (fellow AT&T users), building, lots of things.
    With Proxy turned on you are getting a false reading. Although it might be faster in practice you can not rely on the speed reading because the proxy interferes.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    With Proxy turned ON or OFF and using the 'leaked' ATT XDA ROM I get around 950-1050 Kbps...

I did NOT apply the patch...
    I have no difference in speed, and I have the official AT&T ROM installed. Got 800+ kb/sec last night
  8.    #8  
    Maybe it's just the South Florida area then...... Ok, at least it is not an issue with the WM6 upgrade.