1.    #1  
    Pocket informat seems to freeze my device as well as screw with the backlight. If I leave the calendar open and don't completely close it, I can can count on the program freezing my phone. Although sometimes i'm lucky and it doesn't freeze it, but when I press end, or touch the screen the phone works but the backlight won't come on so I am left to squint at it.
    I have to soft reset each times it does this, which is like twice a day.
    And i have even tried a hard reset twice and reinstalled only a few things. It is still having problems. I love Pocket informat when it works, and I can't imagine not using it.

Any suggestions??
    Treo 700wx. My first PDA Smartphone Windows Mobile thing. (Seriously, all this crap is confusing. My device and I currently have a love-hate relationship.)
    High Maintenance, Blonde, and I obsess if Mr. Treo is not working, until I fix it. :P.. unlucky for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by High-MaintenanceCA View Post
    Pocket informat seems to freeze my device as well as screw with the backlight. If I leave the calendar open and don't completely close it, I can can count on the program freezing my phone. Although sometimes i'm lucky and it doesn't freeze it, but when I press end, or touch the screen the phone works but the backlight won't come on so I am left to squint at it.
    I have to soft reset each times it does this, which is like twice a day.
    And i have even tried a hard reset twice and reinstalled only a few things. It is still having problems. I love Pocket informat when it works, and I can't imagine not using it.

Any suggestions??
    I would check with them. They have excellent support and return emails promptly.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.