Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hello , I have been an avid treo buff for the past 5 years. The treo windows mobile experience has been very weak at best on 700wx and 750. Even after upgrading from wm5 to wm6 os it still very very sluggish and hangs up often. Too often to use your device as a serious work tool. Call delays, internet hanging up, frozen screen upon answering calls etc.... I simply had enought of Palm. This far in the game with all the new offerings from Rim and apple there are just no more excuses and Palm has run out of time for me.
    Im done for now with all palm devices until something good comes along. Palm needs to hire new software engineers to make sure this stuff is usable in every day life and work.

What gets me is that everyone in this forum doesnt expect more from this device.

Why do we all settle for an unfinished Beta level device 2 years after its initial release!

Does anyone in here agree?
    Come Visit Us at www.parkflyers.com
  2. Jeb
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I don't have any of the issues you speak of and use my 750 extensively for business. The iPhone is certainly not a viable replacement for the 750 if you are speaking in terms of a business tool.

I don't refute that you are having these issues and if I were you I would have the same sentiments. For now, I am quite happy with my 750 experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeb View Post
    I don't have any of the issues you speak of and use my 750 extensively for business. The iPhone is certainly not a viable replacement for the 750 if you are speaking in terms of a business tool.

I don't refute that you are having these issues and if I were you I would have the same sentiments. For now, I am quite happy with my 750 experience.
    me too, and I have not even upgraded to wm6 YET
    Palm Pilot->Palm 1000->Palm Vx->Palm VII->Treo 180->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 750->....and then?
    Mine hasn't changed after going from the hacked WM6 to the official ATT (in Dallas). Still getting reliable 700K+ speeds, most often all 3G.

Some days I get up to 900+ when out and about. Again, no change since I first installed the HSDPA hack on my 750with WM5.
    Jer 23:29
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I had the issues you are talking about when I had my first 750. I called up and got that one replaced after 2 weeks. The one I have now is about 1 1/2 years old and I have none of the issues anymore and WM6 has certainly improved my Treo experience considerably.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm208 View Post
    What gets me is that everyone in this forum doesnt expect more from this device.

Why do we all settle for an unfinished Beta level device 2 years after its initial release!

Does anyone in here agree?
    No, but that's because I'm one of the vast majority of people who aren't having the same problems you are. Sorry to hear you're not happy.

Try something else if you can't get yours replaced under warranty.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!