Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just tried it again out of boredom and they must have fixed something. It went through right away without any problems.

Before I install this baby, and this will sound like a n00b question, but I'm using Vista Ultimate and the WDMC 6.1. I backed up all the pics, notes, but how do I backup my text messages and call logs, which I really would like to retain.

Thanks guys!
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome

I had the same problem. Went to Palm chat. Analyst gave me several numbers to try until we finally found one that worked. Gotta give 'em credit. I expected to be told to call back later, but the Analyst (Marvin) hung in there until we got it done. Best customer service I've gotten anywhere in a lot time.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Nice. I have downloaded the Desktop updater multiple times and it's not opening up for me. The SD updater (don't have an SD card) works great and uncompresses. Need a working zip. ugh.

If you have an invalid .zip file, grab them from this site - worked great for me.
    Last edited by The Bishop; 12/07/2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: added link.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bishop View Post
    Nice. I have downloaded the Desktop updater multiple times and it's not opening up for me. The SD updater (don't have an SD card) works great and uncompresses. Need a working zip. ugh.

If you have an invalid .zip file, grab them from this site - worked great for me.
    I cleared my TEMP folder on my pc (Start- run- %temp%- delete all files) and got the updater to run. It opens a small window under another that I didn't notice while it unpacks itself.
    Where is the Vodafone version?? I bought my brother a Treo 750v, but this is the AT&T updater?? Thanks...
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude View Post
    Where is the Vodafone version?? I bought my brother a Treo 750v, but this is the AT&T updater?? Thanks...
    Go to Singapore website.

http://www.palm.com/sg/support/treo750v/#software
    Quote Originally Posted by GFONG View Post
    Hmm...I saw the download for the updater there, but why Singapore for a German version of the WM6 updater??? The language needs to be in GERMAN. And Palm's stupid website will not accept their OWN Vodafone-branded Treo 750v's serial #...

Help!

Never mind. I got it fixed and updated my brother's Treo 750v with the GERMAN Vodafone Windows Mobile 6 updater. How? I put in the serial again, not expecting anything, but what do you know, it took it this time, and everything was smooth sailing from there.

Apparently, it's always a hit-and-miss thing with Palm's website, huh? Same thing happened when I upgraded my AT&T Treo 750.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12