Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Unzipped file is 60.3mb....
  2.    #62  
    did anyone try techs? in 10 minutes if i don't hear from palm or att, i'm taking the plunge on techs? What could go wrong...
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by silentz View Post
    Anyone seen any official announcements anywhere since 6PM EST has come and gone?
    what clock are you looking at?
  4.    #64  
    anyone elses phone just jump an hour...im not being sarcastic, my treo went from 5:55 to 6:55, for some unknown reason...lol...so i apologize for the "what clock are you looking at comment" apparently my phone doesn't even know what time it is...
  5.    #65  
    well if its like apples big thanksgiving sale, i might as well wait an hour before they update thier site...lol
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    How great is it that it is out... come on.. someone's gotta make a thread filled with "joy"
  7.    #68  
    son of a ..... tech was right... Thanks tech...
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    yup official link is up
    In Geological time Very, Very, Very, Very, Very Soon does mean 6months to 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiejames View Post
    son of a ..... tech was right... Thanks tech...
    Notice that he posted the page at exactly 6:00EST?
  10.    #71  
    is anyone else getting a divice connection failed
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Interesting...

No push to talk after all?
    looks like they posted both a PC updater and a SD method! I'll be going with SD method myself I think.
    My update is failing.... i'm currently running the leaked WM6.... Not sure if I have to downgrade to WM5 in order to run upgrade.

I keep getting to the boaloader screen (with all the colors) and the updater tells me that it fails, do a soft reset and try again. Anyone else having an issue that is trying to upgrade to offical ROM from the leaked ROM?
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    hey I almost got the 6:00PM EST down, i had 5:59, but i bet it was like 5:59 and 59 seconds

heh
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I ran the desktop updater on my 750, which has been running the leaked ATT version for months. No problems - took about 20-30 minutes until I had the Today screen again. Still showing software TREO-750-1.13-ATT, but the version screen show WM6 Professional, CE OS 5.2.1620 (Build 18125.0.4.2).

-Craig
    This rocks! 13 minutes to update, no issues, not even any with active sync - and it is much more responsive. The new calender is pretty nice too. Now I just have to re-install some apps.

Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigD View Post
    I ran the desktop updater on my 750, which has been running the leaked ATT version for months. No problems - took about 20-30 minutes until I had the Today screen again. Still showing software TREO-750-1.13-ATT, but the version screen show WM6 Professional, CE OS 5.2.1620 (Build 18125.0.4.2).

-Craig
    Now the only thing left for you to do is unlock the ExtROM, chuck the AT&T garbage, and gain back around 9MB of storage space.

Out of curiosity, after a fresh soft reset, how much RAM do you have remaining?
    What's the software and firmware versions?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
    Out of curiosity, after a fresh soft reset, how much RAM do you have remaining?
    Storage free is 36.90, program 15.35. Unfortunately, I already installed Google Maps (now version 2.00)...

Firmware 1.54.27.0

-Craig