Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    It's the Treo_2_25_ATT_EN_DesktopUpdate.zip file?

And this is a stupid question but does it mean you have to update via your PC or can you load it on to a mini-SD to install?
    Its already uploaded to their partner (similar to Akamai). They just haven't put up the fancy page. Watch it be the EXACT same file I just linked to. Its a full blown 2.25 ATT updater app. I just updated with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    It's the Treo_2_25_ATT_EN_DesktopUpdate.zip file?

And this is a stupid question but does it mean you have to update via your PC or can you load it on to a mini-SD to install?
    Its a USB update!
    I'm also running the leaked version so if anyone can install official and let us know the numbers and any differences it'd be much appreciated.
    My official install: CE OS 5.2.1620 (Build 18125.0.4.2)
    TREO750-2.25-ATT
    Firmware 1.54.27.00
  6.    #46  
    im a little sketchy to try this uploader...but what the hell...
  7.    #47  
    well the upload just hung, i couldn't get it to do anything..
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Whats the best way to backup all settings and emails, contacts, maybe programs?, etc. from my WM5 750? I have SPB Backup, but im afraid that if i backup with WM5 it wont convert easily to WM6?
    Quote Originally Posted by techfury90 View Post
    Its already uploaded to their partner (similar to Akamai). They just haven't put up the fancy page. Watch it be the EXACT same file I just linked to. Its a full blown 2.25 ATT updater app. I just updated with it.
    Is it WM6.1?
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuckyD View Post
    Whats the best way to backup all settings and emails, contacts, maybe programs?, etc. from my WM5 750? I have SPB Backup, but im afraid that if i backup with WM5 it wont convert easily to WM6?
    i was told just doing a hot sync before would insure everything got put back on....could be wrong, any more thoughts?
  11.    #51  
    ive got a 5g broadband connection, and this thing is only at 50 percent, almost taken a full 5 minutes now...its a mother to download mr. tech guy.....
    I'm showing a 60.2mb file.
    A full, uncompressed d/l is >80MB. What size is the zipped file?
    I'm showing the zip to be 60.2mb
  15.    #55  
    files also password protected...way to go tech..
    Well that was a waste of thirty minutes... Tech, care to share the password?
  17.    #57  
    i actually got it to work after trying to extract it again, it comes up with the palm att downlaoder, im still sketchy as to try it...my warrenty is very important to me..
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Anyone seen any official announcements anywhere since 6PM EST has come and gone?

edit: nevermind I'm dumb.
    Last edited by silentz; 12/04/2007 at 05:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiejames View Post
    i actually got it to work after trying to extract it again, it comes up with the palm att downlaoder, im still sketchy as to try it...my warrenty is very important to me..
    then just wait a couple more hours, what's a few more hours at this point compared to the time you've already waited?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Seems to be working for me...

The file date of the install program within the zip file is 11/12/07. Uploading now...

-Craig
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast