1.    #1  
    Anyone knows if there are any shortcut keys to cut/copy/paste contacts number or info?
    Windows Mobile Standard does not have native cut and paste, but its easily added via 3rd party software, like this:
    http://vitotechnology.com/en/products/copypaste.html

Surur
    or just wait for someone to hack the WM6.1 off the new Motorola Q9 to get it.
    Just little me??

Surur
    Hi,

I tried Vito CutPaste yesterday evening, it doesn't work with the Treo 500v, or I'm unable to make it work.

According to instructions you must copy the .exe file somewhere in your smartphone file system and then run it once (I guess this copies a shortcut to the start folder or something so it's automatically started from now on).

Once running, you must press the action button over a text box for the contextual menu to appear... well, I tried on Word Mobile, when I press the action button a carriage return is entered by the system in my document, and there's no contextual menu . It also fails when typing an email or SMS...

has anybody had luck with this, or any other tool for cut+paste?.

thanks!
    and regards,

imAg!
  6.    #6  
    I must say its rather disappointing that anyone would move backwards with a smartphone and not have cut and paste functions so ubiquitous in Windows UI.
    Quote Originally Posted by imageneer View Post
    Hi,

I tried Vito CutPaste yesterday evening, it doesn't work with the Treo 500v, or I'm unable to make it work.

According to instructions you must copy the .exe file somewhere in your smartphone file system and then run it once (I guess this copies a shortcut to the start folder or something so it's automatically started from now on).

Once running, you must press the action button over a text box for the contextual menu to appear... well, I tried on Word Mobile, when I press the action button a carriage return is entered by the system in my document, and there's no contextual menu . It also fails when typing an email or SMS...

has anybody had luck with this, or any other tool for cut+paste?.

thanks!
    and regards,

imAg!
    it does run on the 500... only it takes a real gamer reflex to get it right...
    when in email it'll give a return when pressed short, and the cut and paste menu when pressed longer.

only if you press it too long, it immediatly pastes what was on the clipboard

so although handy...not optimal