Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    LOL!

Lucky devil... clearly I'm in the wrong line of work...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Nah, I'm not bored with my Treo. The main reason is that to me, it's first and foremost a tool. I use it to enter notes, schedule reminders, check on my web servers, check and send e-mails, and make calls.

It's also great for when I'm stuck waiting somewhere and I'm bored. I can watch TV, listen to MP3s, play games (morphgear) and surf the web.

There's nothing else I see that would suit my needs better at this time.
  3.    #23  
    Well, I went to a Sprint store today and fondled a Touch for a while...

And honestly, the size/weight were fantastic. However, everything else was somewhat unimpressive. I mean, I'm sure it wasn't configured the way I would have it, and screen sensitivity was off and all that, but it still didn't inspire nearly the sense of "wow" that the iPhone did when I handled it.

The Centro was way too small for me. Didn't like the feel in my hand at all, but that's just me.

I think I'm sticking with my old girl for now, and biding my time until we see some new movement from Sprint/Palm. I may leave the Treo eventually, but I feel a little better not being so tempted right now.

All things being equal, however, who knows how I'll feel next week. At least now I don't have to wonder...
    END OF LINE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12