1.    #1  
    okay, I have a problem. any time I put my phone in it's holster (or whatever you call it) when I pull it back out it is on some screen or another or has been pressing buttons...and its really starting to annoy me. I have spb mobile shell which has a lock feature on it but you have to do it yourself every time. is there a way to set it to lock any time I turn the screen off? I have tried the one that but after a few times it stops working and it won't work again for a few days so it would be really nice if I could get this to work.

thanks for any & all help.

-typhoone
    I just use the autolock that comes with the original treo software. All I have to do is hit the red end call button to lock the screen and buttons. Pretty simple. Also I set autolock to do it automatically after 1 minute of no use. I have spb mobile shell but I dont use it's lock feature. The original one seems to work better for me.
    Yeah - I have mine set to lock automatically any time the screen is turned off. Never an accidental call or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
    Also I set autolock to do it automatically after 1 minute of no use.
    I don't see that as an option on keyguard. Or, did you just set it to power off after a minute of non-use?
    Last edited by littlewaywelt; 12/04/2007 at 08:02 AM.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    I don't see that as an option on keyguard. Or, did you just set it to power off after a minute of non-use?
    Sorry, I'm an ***** Yes it's set to power off after 1 minute of non-use, thus causing it to lock aswell. Sorry I need to learn to be more specific when I respond so I don't end up looking like a complete dumb dumb