1.    #1  
    I'd like to go back to WM5 after doing the generic WM6 flash. I see many posts about getting it off xda-dev, but cannot find it there anywhere. Can someone post a link?
  2.    #2  
    Thanks for the XDA-DEV link.

Here is the file for anyone who needs it...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZSV5WF2C
    Hey now!!!
    sorry.. password is needed~
    Has anyone figured out how to go back to WM5 after doing the upgrade to WM6?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudshark View Post
    I'd like to go back to WM5 after doing the generic WM6 flash. I see many posts about getting it off xda-dev, but cannot find it there anywhere. Can someone post a link?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by yantay View Post
    sorry.. password is needed~
    No, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by rwman
    Has anyone figured out how to go back to WM5 after doing the upgrade to WM6?
    There are notes inside the version I posted. Simply format your SD card to FAT32, copy CHEEIMG.nbh to the SD card, and reboot the phone in the bootloader by pressing the PTT button and the soft reset button together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudshark View Post
    No, it's not.

There are notes inside the version I posted. Simply format your SD card to FAT32, copy CHEEIMG.nbh to the SD card, and reboot the phone in the bootloader by pressing the PTT button and the soft reset button together.
    Yeah I tried that and it does not seemt o work, I just see a screen with the word serial at the bottom, but nothing happens...I am sure it was formatted as fat32..
    I figured it out, the first file did nothing so I just went to the second (larger) file and it worked fine..

I did the format in Vista and it did not work, so I tried it in XP for grins and it worked...go figure.