1.    #1  
    Found within another recent thread, but I tried it (after having lost it the 2 times before), and it works! Use the link below to download the CAB file. I used the old Cache fix and everything seems to work. I've watched several channels successfully.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=12618

Hopefully this one will last. it's a nice tool to have.
    It does work, but you have to do the cache update almost every time you use it, small price to pay as long as it works in my book!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I gave up!
    Let me know when it is legitimate and I'll take a look again. I'm tired of fighting with it.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Locks up on me while loading the channels. I've tried the cache fix to no avail.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    once again the program has error message that appears then shuts down shortly there after
    Is it really worth all the headaches? I had it when it was working perfectly, and it was cool, but I never really even used it.

Sounds like it's going to be a constant struggle.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Just as an FYI...MobiTV has some new channels that are currently on SprintTV...and the only reason why I fooled with SprintTV was because of mainly the NFL network, but now MobiTV has it....so the heck with the headaches of SprintTV