1.    #1  
    I had Tom Tom on my 650, and would like to use it on my new Treo 750, is there any way to do this?

I know it might be a stupid question, but i didn't know if because the tom tom i had was running on a Palm OS, would it still work on my WM5 750?

If so is there any workarounds?

Thanks for all the help!
    Tom Tom will work on your 750. When you start the installation it will ask you if you're installing for Palm OS or Pocket PC. Select pocket PC. When you're installing your maps, install them on your SD card through your USB card reader and not through Treo.
  3.    #3  
    My old Tom Tom was sold to me by a friend, who I no longer work with, can I not just transfer all the files from one SD card, to another?
    No, you can't. You would need, at least, the installation CD to install the program.
    Quote Originally Posted by asko1981 View Post
    No, you can't. You would need, at least, the installation CD to install the program.
    and more importantly....the license key
  6.    #6  
    figured, where could i "purchase" such a liscense, and installation?
    i've done a million searches, nothing found yet?

thanks for all the help...
    You can purchase the software and maps only from Tom Tom's website or get a bundle if you need the gps receiver.

Click here.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by asko1981 View Post
    You can purchase the software and maps only from Tom Tom's website or get a bundle if you need the gps receiver.

Click here.
    This only gives me Western Europe maps, please send me to a link for the US maps...
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiejames View Post
    This only gives me Western Europe maps, please send me to a link for the US maps...
    Try the US site. The link he gave you was to the UK site. Simple enough to navigate.