Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21  
    Works for me. I put it in my Start Menu --> Programs folder.
  2. #22  
    thanks for the advice - I am new to WinMobile. I cannot find a Start menu. I copied the file into Documents several times - no results.

    thanks
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by rg2056 View Post
    thanks for the advice - I am new to WinMobile. I cannot find a Start menu. I copied the file into Documents several times - no results.

    thanks
    thanks for the advice - I am new to WinMobile. I cannot find a Start menu. I copied the file into Documents several times - no results.

    thanks
  4. #24  
    Use file explorer and navigate to \Windows\Start Menu.

    Stuff in this directory is what shows up when you click the "Start" button. If you put it in \Windows\Start Menu\Programs then it will show up when you click "Start > Programs".

    Pretty much just like regular windows.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

    My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlerner View Post
    Use file explorer and navigate to \Windows\Start Menu.

    Stuff in this directory is what shows up when you click the "Start" button. If you put it in \Windows\Start Menu\Programs then it will show up when you click "Start > Programs".

    Pretty much just like regular windows.
    Thanks got it - and it works. thank you gentlemen!
  6. #26  
    I upgraded to WM6 by extracting the cheetah file from the AT&T branded update, so I also didn't have the AT&T crap or the proxy manager. Since WM5 I have been using these cabs created by cellneuron (I think I downloaded them from xda forums). One disables the cingular proxy and the other restores it. I have used it successfully now that I upgraded to WM6.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
  7. #27  
    Hi,
    I was seeing this hread and guess what guys ; the same problem is now international ....
    I purchased an AT&T tilt but now am using it in India; My network provider supports GPRS and edge but im not able to connect ; The weather update on the HTC home i downloaded works fine and also the Mundu internet messenger that I installed ; but IE and no other program Including google maps work ...
    The funny part is when i connect it to my laptop ; all these things work ; I tried the proxy turn off and on thing suggested on most sites but that didnt work .. Is there something specific in registry or something that im missing ??
    I then tried the hard reset followed by soft reset this to remove all the bloatware but still no use .. im so stuck
    kindly help
    thanks
    george
  8. holmes4's Avatar
    Posts
    982 Posts
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    #28  
    Did you try the registry change cab in the reply just above yours?
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    Did you try the registry change cab in the reply just above yours?
    This is not going to work for him because he is talking about an AT&T Tilt and the registries are different for the Treo 750 and the Tilt. I suggest that this user goes to the xda forum specifically the one that addresses Tilt issues (Kaiser forum). Also he should try to find the kaiser tweaks app which fixes multiple issues on the Tilt.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
  10. #30  
    Hi,
    I actually tried the kaiser forum but they didnt seem to reply ;; is there a specific thread on the proxy issues that im missing ??
    Also ; I have the kaiser tweak program but it doesnt help with registry for proxy ; anybody know how to do that on a tilt ??
  11. #31  
    Well, this is where it is on the Treo. It may be similar on the tilt, you'll just have to look and see.

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]

    Set the value in key is "EnableAutoDetect" to 1 to disable the proxy, and 0 to enable the proxy.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

    My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlerner View Post
    Well, this is where it is on the Treo. It may be similar on the tilt, you'll just have to look and see.

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]

    Set the value in key is "EnableAutoDetect" to 1 to disable the proxy, and 0 to enable the proxy.
    Thanks.

    That's what I needed besides the regedit to IE6.0 so I could access WellsFargo.

    Berd.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions