1.    #1  
    My alarm wont sound anymore, and i have no idea why. I NEED HELP. ive tried just about everything right now but a hard reset and all i have is that once a reminder comes up from the alarm it will make a noise but not the regular alarm. So far ive cleared out all my programs. ive done the latest update, ive also went out and got memmaid and tried that but there is still no noise.
    It seems like you have a program that did not deinstall properly. What phone profile or alarm programs (if any) did you have installed? I suggest a search for any part of the program you may have deinstalled. It may be a registry entry that is causing your problem.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karib View Post
    It seems like you have a program that did not deinstall properly. What phone profile or alarm programs (if any) did you have installed? I suggest a search for any part of the program you may have deinstalled. It may be a registry entry that is causing your problem.
    eep, I have had the same issue

now it sounds for alarms that arnt even active anymore (not sure which is worse lol)
    I have a similar problem, but mine is when the alarm starts I can't mute/stop/snooze.. I cant do anything with the alarm.. I thing is phone alarm causing this.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by karib View Post
    ok so i did install one alarm program (ptravelalarm) but that was because the alarm didnt work in the first place. the only real thing that caused a problem before was when i had wisbar 3 advanced installed. it seems like alot of problems came with that.
  6.    #6  
    ok so my phone is about to go back next month or so but untill then i would still like to get something working right.
    here are my symptoms

-alarms never sound but they vibrate
    -memmaid didnt help at all
    -i have remeinders that were once alarms so i have a remender going off at 1:30am
    -no outside alarm program will help