1.    #1  
    I used to love Bluetooth DUN with my MacBook Pro. After I installed Hannip's stack it worked amazingly! (I'm on Sprint)

I made it a point to NEVER upgrade to the 1.15 Version of of the software because I've heard that it can completely disrupt bluetooth DUN.

My Treo died and I got another WX as a warranty replacement. Sadly it has the 1.15 software. Bluetooth DUN does NOT work no matter what I do.

When I pair the device I get the option to "access my phone's internet connection". I choose yes to this. Nothing. It just tries to connect...the edge switches on for about 2 seconds before it closes. No error message or anything.

I've tried installing USB Modem (which used to work for me even before hannip's stack). USB Modem didn't work.

I then tried to install the Hannip stack (like old times). But only 1 of the 22 files required during installation would copy. So it didn't work.

I've tried just about every combination of modem script you can imagine...still nothing.

Has anyone gotten Bluetooth DUN to work with a Mac? (or Windows for that matter...). I'm a pretty "power user" type of Treo customer and normally can get these things up and running. But I am hitting my head against the wall here.

Help. lol
  2.    #2  
    Note: I'm starting to think it may be an issue with OS X 10.5 (Leopard). As I cannot connect using USBModem either. Anyone try yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLive View Post
    Note: I'm starting to think it may be an issue with OS X 10.5 (Leopard). As I cannot connect using USBModem either. Anyone try yet?
    It's not an issue with Leopard. I've experienced the exact same problems since the 1.15 update on both Tiger and Leopard, and have yet to find a solution.