Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Just wonder if there is an image program for the Treo 700wx, where if something happens and I want to reload it, i can just run something that I have preset so it will go back to exactly how it was before, with all programs and everything.

I thought Sprite Backup was going to do this, but I could be mistaken.

Thanks,

~J
    Last edited by NBAJ2K; 11/26/2007 at 02:04 AM.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Yes, Sprite backup does just that. If you screw something up, you can restore your phone to the way it was when you last backed up.
    There are a few, SPB Backup is the one I use (I think it is pretty user friendly and reliable), I believe Resco makes one as well, but you have to pay fr those two, Sprite (as gimme5 mentioned) is free to Treo users, so that is the easy and cheap way to go. Plus, I have heard a lot of good things about it, so It is a quality app, not a cheap muck-up some places will give you as a 'special' free app.

Good luck, and remember....always keep a current back-up (I do every week or two), and always make sure you do one before making any major changes to your system.
    Having just had to restore my Treo, let me just say that Sprite saved me a ton of installing.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomw137 View Post
    Having just had to restore my Treo, let me just say that Sprite saved me a ton of installing.
    Me too - got sprite 6 for $10 and it works very well!