Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    For some reason, my 700wx will no longer connect to BT headset and GPS receiver simultaneously. It used to handle this flawlessly with TomTom 6, TomTom BT GPS receiver, and Motorola H500 headset. My headset went for a ride in the washer and dryer so I started using a cheaper Jabra headset. I no longer got the simultaneous connections at this point so I thought maybe it had something to do with the different headset, although that really didn't make any sense. Today I picked up a new Motorola H350 and installed the 1.22 update. Still not working. Any thoughts on what could cause this? I guess the next step is to try a hard reset.

I've got to get this working otherwise it loses a lot of utility in the car as I have to either use it for GPS or to take calls. This capability was one of the big reasons I switched back to the 700w/wx from a 700p.

Thanks!
    I didn't even know it was possible to pair 2 BT devices together on the 700wx. I'm curious what the solution is cause I may go that way too.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I had an idea. Previously, the 700wx, H500, and GPS receiver were all BT 1.x devices. However, both of the replacement headsets were BT 2.0 devices. Could this be the issue? I thought they were supposed to all be compatible, but perhaps this is throwing a wrinkle at the Palm BT stack and the headset is taking over completely.

I'll have to go pick up a BT 1.x headset and see if it works again.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    I use a Garmin GPS along with a Jabra earpiece all the time without problems. Try changing the order of connection for the two devices perhaps?
    my holux m1200 and plantronics 955 are happy together
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Thanks for the replies. I think my theory was correct. I picked up a Moto H505 which I believe is BT 1.2. Now everything works simultaneously again. Apparently you can't simultaneously use BT 1.x and 2.0 devices. I assume it has to switch into one mode or the other or something.