1.    #1  
    I need one ASAP. I looked on Handango, but my favorites never really verified that they worked on WM6. If anyone has experience with any existing programs like Magicall, SMS Blocker, and others like that working on WM6, please let me know. Ones that have minor bugs are OK, huge ones I'd like to avoid.

Thanks in advance!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Magicall gets my vote. I treid several and it does everything I need. I'm currently using it on a Treo 750 running WM6.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Spb PhoneSuite had a call filter module that works well on my WM6 Mogul. It's not nearly as feature-rich as MagiCall for filtering, but with the other features, I like it a lot.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Yup, MagiCall works well with Wm6 and is hands down the most feature rich blocker out there (that uses very little resources).

But if you need basic and don't mind the extra stuff, PhoneSuite is a nice app too.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Call Block from WishSolutions.com works as well. I have used it on my palm and PPC.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)