1.    #1  
    So I went through my phone trying to look for some sort of setting if a headset gets plugged in - no luck.

I plugged a wired headset into my phone and made a call...person couldn't hear me. So I took it out; now I can't hear out of the ear piece. I can hear just fine from the headset or the speakerphone but no go on the standard ear- piece. Did the thing just randomly go out on me??

Any help??
    There are tons of posts in here (if you search) about this same thing. Often it is "cured" by plugging and unplugging the headset a few times. Apparently the switch (or whatever) gets stuck in the position where the phone thinks the headset is still plugged in. Failing that, most folks have had to return their phone for a replacement.

-Frank
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankxs View Post
    There are tons of posts in here (if you search) about this same thing. Often it is "cured" by plugging and unplugging the headset a few times. Apparently the switch (or whatever) gets stuck in the position where the phone thinks the headset is still plugged in. Failing that, most folks have had to return their phone for a replacement.

-Frank
    I tried searching but I guess I wasn't using the right terms. The ironic part is that I have a replacement phone waiting for me at my local service center (other issues) but I didn't have time to back-up my phone before leaving for the holidays so I'm basically stuck with this semi-paper weight until Monday.

Thanks for your help though.